I Remember That

Once again my world is so busy and crazy I'm definitely starting to regret making this blog- oops. But here's a tiny snippet of a story for today. It's about my favorite kid Aiden whom I talk about all the time.

After church, Aiden's dad came to pick him up from Childrens Church. He was showing his dad all the dumb little craft he made, like a paper doll of Joseph and his colorful coat, and a colorful friendship bracelet he would give his little brother.

His dad asked, "Hey buddy, what was the lesson about today? What did you learn?"

Aiden said, "Joseph and his fancy coat."

His dad said, "Oh yeah I remember that!"

Aiden was shocked, "You were ALIVE for that? You KNEW him?!?!?!"

Um, no. Aiden's dad is probably like 35 years old- lolzies. Love my lil buddy Aiden.

3 comments

  1. As much as I would love for you to come visit Nashville ASAP, I'm not gonna hold our "bet" over your head if your life is too crazy for daily blogging! I still really enjoy what you share every day, but I also remember what it was like when my previous blogs became a burden.. it was kinda miserable. So.. for whatever this is worth.. don't feel any obligation to me, please. The bet did it's job in getting me to start my blog (which I'm still grateful to you for! because it's been a really positive thing for me in this difficult year). I feel a little pretentious writing this comment (like... "I give you PERMISSION to do what YOU WANT TO about YOUR BLOG!"). I know that you started this as a personal challenge, not a Thing for Me to Enjoy, but I just don't want any part of your regret to be because of what you think I might be expecting of you. THAT FEELS PRETENTIOUS TO SAY TOO but whatever. I love you, I don't want you to be overwhelmed, I hope things slow down for you soon. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah! I've already failed at keeping up every day, so I owe ya a trip anyway. I've started letting myself write super super short posts, and skip bothering with pictures. For now I'll see if that's enough to keep it going for a while.

      Delete
  2. Kirby!! I don’t know if you will ever see this but I have been searching far and wide for you! I absolutely LOVED your videos. I still quote them to this day but I can’t ever find them to show people. I would love it if you could put your content back on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete