Three Things I'm Thankful For

I got this idea from Emily, who posts her thankfulness on Thursdays.

This week is straight up cray. In the midst of the cray, I'm thankful for a LOT, but here are just three little things:



1. The plethora of flowers on my desk. Sure they're past their prime but they still smell good. They're leftover from Valentine's Day and from Brian's work's fundraiser.
2. My co-teacher for church sex education. I've basically been dreading teaching this course ever since I found out it's part of my job description... thankfully my co-teacher is a male so he will explain all the diagrams of male anatomy and I only have to do the female stuff. Both of us feel like the other person is taking 60% of the workload, which is an ideal co-teacher partnership.
3. My patient and forgiving husband. He understands that I'm having a crazy week and will not be much use around the house. Two days ago, I told him I wanted to start making his morning coffee for him. And then on the second day I forgot already. And he ain't mad.

No comments