Applause, Please

Last Week's Goals went crazy well!
1. Enjoy dinners. (A) Did pretty fine at this. We cooked a couple fun things like quinoa pizza and a couple quick simple things like spaghetti.
2. Start a Lettering Instagram. (A+) Done. And I'm enjoying it! I don't know why I chose the name Whatever Letters, but you can follow along at @whateverletters if you'd like. 
3. Go to the pool twice. (A) We went three times! And we discovered that the pool is totally empty in the mornings because all the loud obnoxious teenagers in our neighborhood sleep in til noon.

This Week's Goals:
1. Post twice a day on @whateverletters Instagram. I think my new insta is off to a good start. I'm having fun with it and still figureing out how I like editing my photos though. 
2. Letter envelopes. I got my first wedding "calligraphy" envelope order last week! I should receive all the envelopes tomorrow in the mail and need to get 50 envelopes addressed by Friday. I'm excited!
3. Get up at 7am each day. This coming week I have a lot to do in preparation for the next week, which will be insanely busy. Gotta be the early bird and catch those worms!


No comments