Three Things- Am I Normal?

These are three things that make me wonder, "Is that okay? Am I normal? Do other people deal with this too?"


1. My eyes water when I drink carbonation and when I sneeze. Sprite especially makes me cry, and it's part of why I've almost entirely given up drinking carbonated beverages. One time I had a sneezing fit, sneezed about eight times in a row, and then someone saw me and asked, "Are you okay?" because they thought I'd been crying. Nope, just sneezed. 

2. I talk to myself, and it kinda feels like I do it a lot more than someone should. When driving alone in the car, half of the time the radio is off, and half of that time I'm talking aloud with myself. Sometimes re-imagining old conversations, sometimes telling a story to remember it later for a blog post, sometimes reviewing my to-do list. 

3. My feet are always either cold or sweaty. There is no in-between. I have to choose every day between being gross (wearing socks and shoes, muggy with sweaty feet) or being frigid (wearing sandals or ballet flats, toes turning blue). I usually go for socks and shoes, but then at the end of the day my sweaty feet get stuck in my skinny jeans and I have a tough time peeling them off. But it's the lesser of two evils. 

2 comments

  1. I do the talking thing, too. And I sneeze when I brush my hair. Like, if my hair gets tugged at, I start sneezing wildly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that made me laugh out loud! I cant even imagine what its like to get a haircut :)

      Delete