Three Movies

My absolute favorite movies:

1. Elf- The only Will Ferrel movie I like. I love Christmas and I love kids' movies and I love ridiculous awkward goofy scenes and quick jokes where you could choke on your popcorn.

2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding- This is a landslide favorite in my family. My siblings and parents and I can quote the whole thing. We love the "bundt cake" line and the "inside the lump was my twin" quote and "that's okay I'll make lamb" joke, so basically we just love Aunt Voula.


3. 13 Going On 30- Cutest movie ever. Since it came out when I was a teenager I could still kinda relate to the dorky 13-year-old. It's just so cute and it's a feel-good-movie that actually accomplishes that goal. Also in 12th grade I made friends with a foreign exchange student from South Korea, and we made her watch it for the first time, and she did not stop giggling the entire time.






Terrible terrible terrible movies that are worth a laugh:

1. Christian Mingle- its about a girl who pretends to be a Christian so she can date a guy she met on Christian Mingle. The whole time you dislike all the characters. Basically everyone is portrayed as selfish- the lead guy, lead girl, their family, their friends... it's awful.

2. LOL - This movie stars Miley Cyrus and it is titled perfectly. You will LOL at how awful it is. It has the dumbest plot, I honestly googled to check if Miley Cyrus actually wrote the screenplay herself. If seems like a teenage girl really did just imagine some movie in which she has such a hard time choosing between lots of hot guys while she fights with her mom.

3. Transformers 4 - My husband is watching this movie right now as I type, and it is very uninteresting. But it did inspire this blog post so that's one way it's improved my life I guess.

No comments