Clean Week

Last week's goals:


  1. Get all of my music from my old computer onto the new one. (A-) I did exactly what my goal says. I got all my music off my old computer and onto the new one. But I had greater intentions to also update my phone with the exact music I wanted, and I did not succeed in that.
  2. Get all of my photos from my old computer organized onto the new one. (B-) I did get many photos off my old computer and roughly organize them into a few folders: "High School," "Camp," "College" "Engagement & Wedding," etc. The problem is that I know many of my photos are missing and I didn't take time to track them down on my backup hard drive. So my old computer appears to be cleaned out, but I still need to recover and organize missing photos from 2009 spring break and a 2011 road trip to Knoxville with my college roommate. Those are the ones I know are missing, but I'm convinced there's more. At least I found some awesome/embarrassing gems I can't resist sharing: 


  3. Organize my work computer. (A) On Wednesday my work computer crashed twice and I got paranoid I was about to loose all my documents. So I frantically got everything saved onto the shared folders. Great motivation helped me complete the goal in about 45 minutes!


Upcoming Week's Goals:


Whenever I decide to "clean," I usually do the bare minimum: Toilets, countertops, and a quick vacuum. Over time, the overall yuckiness has built up, and I'm frustrated by how dirty I've let the house get. Time to take charge of that!

1. Vacuum every room.

2. Clean each bathroom thoroughly. I've gotten into a bad habit of just quickly "cleaning" the bathroom: scrubbing the inside of the toilet, wiping down the sink, and wiping any spots that look gross in the shower. I need to hold myself to higher standards of cleanliness.

3. Dust. (I need to remember to do this before goal #1)

4. Clean the oven and refrigerator, inside and out. Shouldn't I be doing this regularly? Yeah I literally have never done this.

No comments