Copy That

My three goals from last week:

1. Cook three dinners from scratch. (A+) I really enjoyed this goal and the delicious leftovers that came with it. I made chicken tacos, baked chicken thighs with scalloped potatoes, and a pork loin with rice pilaf and green beans. 

2. Read 4 chapters of Blue Like Jazz. (A) I procrastinated but got it done. Saturday and Sunday are the best reading days anyway, so who cares? I'm enjoying the book, and it's not much like how I remember it from when I attempted reading it a couple years ago. 

3. Pick up the guitar again. (F-) The guitar is still in my closet, untouched.

My Three Goals for January 25 - January 31
I'm going to copy (but slightly modify) my goals from last week.

1. Eat two vegetables a day. I need to start filling up on nutrition before garbage. 

2. Read 4 more chapters of Blue Like Jazz. Gotta finish the book someday, amirite?

3. Play guitar 3 times, 20 minutes each. Last week was too vague. Gotta have a more concrete plan so I can stick with it. 

No comments