Three Things I'm Scared to Try

Three Things Thursday.



  1. Cauliflower- It smells TERRIBLE and has basically the same texture as broccoli. Also, its just plain white, and doesn't that mean it can't contain much nutrients? Not worth it. When people talk about cauliflower pizza, my only thought is, "Are you crazy?" I've also seen buffalo cauliflower all over Pinterest, that's supposedly better than buffalo chicken. HAHA GOOD ONE.
  2. The Rocky Horror Picture Show- I watched the movie in high school and it was the opposite of what I enjoy in a movie. I can only imagine that going to see the live show is even worse. Especially since they call out newcomers, that's my idea of a bad time.
  3. Yoga- Have you ever come across those super yoga people on Instagram? It is terrifying. I like stretching, and I naturally like to sit in weird positions. That's enough for me. I have no desire to become a contortionist or attempt uncomfortable positions for a prolonged amount of time on a millimeter thin squishy mat.

1 comment

  1. Throw cauliflower in a food processor and use it as a replacement for rice. works well since it's so bland anyway. I like it with curries or Chinese style dishes.

    ReplyDelete