Super Profesh

Last week's goals were about hobbies and concentrating on me. This upcoming week I'll set some goals for work.

1. Read 6 more chapters of Blue Like Jazz. (C) I only read 1 more chapter, BUT I'm not counting this goal as a failure because Brian and I started reading another book together, of which I read 4 chapters. Jury's still out on this book, not sure I'll recommend it, but I'll probably try to finish it with him anyway. 
2. Participate in the daily lettering/doodling challenge called #DNDchallenge by @bydawnnicole on Instagram. (A) I tried it out, and I enjoyed lettering, but I didn't enjoy posting them in my Instagram feed, so I think I'll stop now. Here's what I came up with for the three prompts, "We belong together," "All you need is Love," and "Live, Love, Laugh."
My responses to the #DNDchallenge for hand lettering.
3. Finish up loose ends on this blog. (B) I bought a domain name, and hooked it up to this blogspot account, which was the biggest task at hand. Still not completely done fixing it up though.
4. Get my fingers in shape. (A) I cleaned, trimmed, and painted my nails. I've been playing guitar enough that I can finally feel my callouses barely forming on my left hand again. 

This week I'm focusing my attention on my job.
1. Send emails the same day I realize I need to contact that person. Like when I know I need a substitute teacher on Sunday, contact the sub list immediately instead of procrastinating til Thursday...
2. Bag Easter Eggs. It's intimidating and it's been looming outside my office door for two weeks. We bag up empty Easter Eggs in quantities of 30, and then members of the congregation fill them with candy and bring them back for the egg hunt in March. We have about 10,000 eggs, which need to be divided into bags of thirty... I'm dying thinking about it, but we have volunteers coming to help.
3. Get all the Sunday School supplies ready before the weekend. Normally this is the one task that gets away from me and makes me have to come in to work on a Saturday. Not this week, no way. 

No comments