Recovering from Failure

Completing last week's goals was a total flop. I didn't do well at all.
1. Only one treat per day. (F) I ate multiple treats every single day. I didn't think twice about a single thing I wanted to eat. 
2. Find a new fancy dress. (A) I got a new dress, I like it, I spent under $50, and I felt appropriate for the occasion. 
3. Take more pictures. (D) I took about three pictures this week, which is better than nothing. 

This week at work will be really unbelievably insanely busy. We're starting a new session of Sunday School curriculum, which takes an ungodly amount of prep work AND I'm co-teaching a weekend-long sex education class for the preteens and their parents. I'll probably work about 80 hours this week and then attempt to take off a day next week to make up for it. I need to make goals that I know I can actually accomplish. 

So my goals this week are just to keep myself alive:
1. Sleep a minimum of seven hours each night. 
2. Shower at least every-other day. 
3. Skip no meals. (Peanut butter does not count as a meal)

3 comments

  1. How did this post get moved to Friday? (I hope you are keeping yourself alive)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On Friday I went back and fixed a typo. When I republished, it changed the date. Whoops! (But I do that all the time and it's never changed the date before, so I dunno.)

      Delete
    2. I fixed it! I feel like a tech genius.

      Delete