Saving My Sanity

This Past Week's Goals: 
1. Send emails the same day I realize I need to contact that person. (B) I thought I'd done a fantastic job of this, until Sunday morning my boss emailed me, "hey did you ever get in touch with so-and-so?" Whoops, nope, I'm sending an important email an entire week late. But only one email out of like a hundred. So that's okay. 
2. Bag Easter Eggs. (A) We had several lovely volunteers come to church Thursday morning and we sorted about 10,000 Easter eggs in two hours. It was awesome, monotonous, and a little bit fun. A huge relief to get done.
3. Get all the Sunday School supplies ready before the weekend. (A-) I still had a tiny bit of running around to do early Subday morning, but this was the first time in forever I didn't have to come to work on a Saturday. 

This Upcoming Week's Goals:
It's time to finally check off some stuff on the list that doesn't look very fun but I've gotta get around to it or I'll go crazy. It's for my own sanity I've gotta stop pushing it all off.

1. File Taxes. Gotta do it. I've got high hopes for our tax return too. 
2. Organize my desk and filing cabinet. Overall our house stays pretty tidy, except the awfully messy desk and the filing cabinet that currently has all important papers thrown together. 
3. Finish joining finances with Brian. I'm still in the process of making my bank account into a joint bank account. And we need to get on the same car insurance policy soon since he needs to renew or switch by next week. 

No comments