A Love Note for You

Hey YOU I want to send you a letter in the mail! I've really enjoyed writing Pep Talk Tuesdays, and I realized this can go hand-in-hand with another love of mine: hand-written snail mail!

Here is how you can get a personalized pep talk.



I've bought plenty of things on Etsy before but I'm a total newbie when it comes to selling. I'm hoping for some forgiving and patient few first customers! There are quite a few things I still need to experiment with. Like... I'm planning to send the letters using a plain old stamp so I'm only charging 47 cents for shipping. BUT once I finally get a sale I'll see if Etsy actually requires me to ship with tracking information. That would be a lot more expensive just for some tiny little note and it would probably make this letter writing experiment come to an end. Also, as soon as anyone buys a letter, I'm not sure if the listing will say Sold Out and I don't know how I'll get it back up so I can write more.

See? I just need help testing it out, okay?

Even though my handwriting isn't totally legit and fabulous like a professional calligrapher, I'm refusing to feel "less than." I just enjoy making letters look artsy, swirly, and cute, and I have no reason to compare myself to others in the arena. I also made a few listings available for addressing wedding envelopes. I highly doubt anyone will buy that option until I get several sales and reviews under my belt though. Like I said, I don't have the most gorgeous professional calligraphy style, but it's a cheaper option, you-get-what-you-pay-for kinda thing here.

So basically, this week's "Pep Talk Tuesday" is personalized for you... just let me know where to mail it!

1 comment