The Big Clean Move

Last Week's Goals:
1. Pack, Pack, Pack. (A) We packed EVERYTHING except our clothes and the kitchen. Because we still need to use those things every day up til we finally officially live in the new place.
2. Reorganize and purge my craft supplies. (A+) It's so organized and it's about half the amount I used to have.
3. Set up Gas, Electricity, Internet. (A+) Actually Brian did all three of those things, so that was a really easy thing to check off the list :)

This Week's Goals:

I am so excited to finally get this move over with. Sunday morning we'll turn in the keys to our old place and finally officially only have one home again. I have a few days left in which Brian and I are slowly bringing over all the small stuff to the apartment, so I want to take advantage of this time before we get our furniture in place:
1. Clean all the blinds, windows, and baseboards.
2. Totally organize the new kitchen efficiently. 
3. Put up shelves in the bathroom. 

No comments