Happy Holy Week

Last week's goals:
1. Healthy lunches. (B) I did pretty good except for one day. I usually ate carrots with hummus and one other thing (soup or salad or leftovers)... but there was one day we had a lunch meeting at work and I got an enormous club sandwich on giant pieces of white bread. It should have been two meals but I ate it in twenty minutes.
2. Walking. (B) I walked probably five days out of seven. Not too bad, but also that means I was just a bump on a log twice this past week.
3. Limit TV to one hour a day. (B+) I think I adhered to this goal every day except yesterday, when Ratatouille was on TV. I cannot resist children's movies.

It's Holy Week! And my goals have barely anything to do with Holy Week... maybe #1 kinda relates. Oh well. I was looking for some stock photos of angels, hoping to find the perfect cheesy picture,  and these are my favorite hilariously creepy images:




Enough creepy pictures of angels for you? Okay- This week's goals:
1. Take advantage of down time at work. This Sunday and next Sunday we don't have Sunday School. Usually 75% of my job is just preparing for Sunday School each week (writing six lesson plans, gathering supplies, securing teachers, finding last-minute substitute teachers, etc.), but that means I'll have two weeks in a row with no prep work for Sunday School! Instead of letting my brain turn to much at work, I am determined to take advantage of this time and get a lot done in preparation for the summer activities I have to plan. 
2. Drink two water bottles at work daily. Today I had the worst headache and came home crying. Brian was so sweet and brought me meds and water and was a quiet mouse. I then realized I hadn't peed all day, so I had to have been terribly dehydrated. 
3. Plan a super fun Friday! Sara is coming to visit this Friday and I'm super excited beyond all get-out. Trying to plan the perfect Friday for us-- a good mixture of goofy adventures and chill time to catch up. 

No comments