Home, Work, and Homework

I did a pretty good job this past week... not terrible, for the craziest week of my job ever. 
1. Sleep a minimum of seven hours each night. (A+) This one was incredibly easy, since I'd come home exhausted and go straight to bed around 9:30pm. I usually got 8 or 9 hours actually. 
2. Shower at least every-other day. (A-)  I showered three times over seven days, but didn't exactly follow the every-other-day pattern, yeah I skipped a couple days in a row, whatever. 
3. Skip no meals. (Peanut butter does not count as a meal). (A-) One time I skipped breakfast, because I had a meeting at work that had breakfast provided... and then it was just egg sandwiches, and I can't eat eggs. But I had coffee... that counts as breakfast for lots of people. 


Goals for 3/7/16 to 3/13/16
maybe we can rent from this nice looking apartment complex
1. Find four or five viable apartment options, and visit a couple of them. Brian and I need to move in two months since our lease is ending here. We want to move about ten miles south in order for Brian to have not such a terrible morning commute. Better to start looking at new homes now instead of stressing towards the end.
2. Start recruiting Sunday School teachers. Last year, I waited until May and June to try to get in contact with church parents and ask them to be Sunday School teachers. Live and learn. It's incredibly difficult to get ahold of families during summer vacation, especially in our area where lots of people have a summer house by the lake. Now if only I can get one of those families to let me borrow their lake house for a week...
3. Read earlier in the day. Brian and I have been reading a couple books together during Lent, and I consistently make the mistake of saving reading for right before bed. I cant stop yawning, and my eyes won't focus. Gotta read first, then binge watch Downton Abbey (we're still only on season five- no spoilers!).

No comments