Siblings

When my brother and sister and I were younger we would argue over stupid little things. Adults would say, "When you're older and don't live together, you'll be great friends." All three of us were like "Heck no that'll never happen."

This was probably the peak age when we "hated" each other- one high schooler, one middle schooler, one elementary schooler. And yes, I was way too old to be dressing like my doll, but I loved it, so whatever. 

Now, we actually usually get along. And we only see each other at holidays, which is sad, but it makes holidays feel even more magical. My siblings are pretty cool. 



When I was a dummy, I thought they'd drive me bonkers forever. Now, I can't wait til May when I get to go visit my brother. 

2 comments

  1. How did I not know you had a Kit outfit???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to stay humble about my extensive American Girl collection.

      Delete