Measuring Self-Improvement

Last week's goals:
1. Find four or five viable apartment options, and visit a couple of them. (A) We found about twelve apartment complexes that looked promising, visited all of them, and narrowed it down to six that look like actual real possibilities. it's a relief to have several good options in our price range and our ideal location. We just have to wait to see availability for May. 
2. Start recruiting Sunday School teachers. (C) I got a couple new Sunday school teachers lined p for next year, but they're the ones who approached me. I need to be aggressive recruiting volunteers starting pronto!
3. Read earlier in the day. (B) A few times a read earlier, and a few times I waited til bed, but I never was absolutely so tired that I skipped reading. 

This week's goals:
1. Healthy lunches. I had a really hard time cutting out sweets and chips a few weeks ago. Actually, even though it was a goal, I didn't cut anything out at all. Hopefully I can just make sure my lunches are healthy, and that'll cut down on some unnecessary calories. I just want to get down two little pounds so that my pants fit better!
2. Walking. I have a desk job. When I get home from work, I usually sit on my couch. Last week the weather was so nice I walked almost every day, and I want to keep up the habit. 
3. Limit TV to one hour a day. I hate how much of my life is wasted in front of the TV. We usually watch thirty minutes of news and one hour of shows. After an hour, I usually get a headache (especially when we watch political debates) but the headache isn't enough to coax me to shut it off. Maybe I'm addicted, and I hate that. 

No comments