Becoming Mindful

Last Week's Goals:

1. Don't stress over going out to eat. (A) We ate out, we enjoyed, we didn't go crazy.
2. Leave work at 5pm every day. (A) Not hard to convince me to stick with that habit.
3. Invent a couple new outfits. (C) I tried once, I paired red corduroy pants with a chambray shirt, and it looked okay. But then we were meeting my parents for dinner and my mom wanted to eat outside to I layered on another sweater and it totally ruined the outfit and I did not take a picture.
4. Drink coffee whenever I feel like it. (A) I drank coffee on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. It was nice.


This Week's Goals:
I'm taking steps this week to be more mindful. I need to think deeply about our short term plan, my eating habits, and the world around me. 

1. Make a moving plan. We're moving out of our house soon and I want to think through the logistics enough to be confident we're doing things efficiently with our time, money, and effort. I'll pack a few boxes and figure out what I can take over early and what needs to wait for the rental truck.
2. Figure out lunch. Lately I've been in a total lunch slump. Sometimes I just take crackers and a banana to work. Without fail, I'm left feeling hungry and annoyed with myself. 
3. Pay attention to the news. Brian keeps CNN on constantly. It's on right now. I used to pay attention but over time I've started to completely tune it out. I just learned that Kasich hasn't dropped out yet. 

1 comment

  1. I'm outlining my goals for tomorrow and I think I'm going to use this same photo for tomorrow's post, haha. Unless I can find a better one? but so far it's the best free stock image i've come across for yoga. so.. HEADS UP i guess

    ReplyDelete