Three Most Used Emojis

When emojis became available for iPhone I was instantly hooked. They're a complete new dimension to texting. They tell a more complete story. My top three emojis are totally predictable, not unique, and I'm sorry this post is not very interesting or surprising for you.

My Top Three Most Used Emojis:
1. Sunglasses Face

I love the sunglasses emoji because it is SO CHEESY and it says so much while saying so little. I usually implement it when a conversation is winding down, just to say, "Okay, cool, thanks, got it, bye, end of conversation."


2. Heart Eyes
This is really the most versatile emoji. You can use it when talking about food, vacation plans, your significant other, your pet, a baby, new clothes, really actually anything at all. Much like how our culture overuses the word "love" to replace the word "like," I think I have replaced a regular happy smiley with a heart eyes smiley. 


3. Weeping















I guess I like being dramatic sometimes. I use this one to wish people a happy birthday, to talk about being tired, to talk about looking forward to the future, to talk about weddings, to talk about literally anything that I have somewhat positive or somewhat negative feelings about. So... it gets used at least ten times a day.


Tell me your top three emojis! Any weird ones?

2 comments

  1. 😘👀👍🏻 (and since I don't know how those will look on a computer: kissy face, side eyes, and thumbs up)

    ReplyDelete