Healthier Habits

Last week's goals:

1. Make a moving plan. (A-) I've made so many lists it's unreal. I've priced out the rental truck options and mapped our route. I know exactly which furniture we can take ahead of time in our cars, and which pieces will wait for the big moving day. I haven't started investigating utilities though. 
2. Figure out lunch. (B) The is was still in a rut for a few days, and I just made myself eat leftovers... but this week I'm so excited about lunch. I bought myself some large tortillas and I'll try to get creative with them. Today I ate a pepperoni, arugula, ranch wrap. I loved it and wished I'd packed it fuller. Tomorrow I'll use some leftover chicken, arugula, and honey mustard... the possibilities are endless!
3. Pay attention to the news. (B-) I kinda know what's going on now but I've already lost interest. It's basically the same headlines over and over.

This Week's Goals:

1. Eat more veggies. At the grocery store we went kinda wild with the produce section so I'm off to a great start. Hopefully we can eat a couple different greens daily, and lots of fruit.
2. Clean my car. Several weeks ago I tried to vacuum out my car, and I discovered that my floor mats were basically velcro and all the tiny leaves and hair and debris would not come out. Time to actually figure out a better way. Also I've had several boxes of stuff in my trunk for a month that needs to go to Goodwill. 
3. Write my posts ahead of time. I've accidentally made it a ritual to post on the blog sometime between dinner and bedtime. Even though that's usually fine, it does consistently stress me out a little. I want to get one day ahead of real-time posts so that I never have that nagging feeling, and get back to enjoying this here blog. 

No comments