Church Supper

When I was a dummy I thought mass-prepped food was always gross no matter what. 

In grade school I never went through the lunch line because I was a grade-A brat. (Until high school when that had a McDonalds-ish option that cost a million dollars a meal, and it was like a social status to eat that crap.)

At summer camp I worked behind the scenes in the dining hall and when I saw 30 gallons of grits on the stove I suddenly had no appetite for grits. 

In college the dining hall only set out one tray of each food at a time but if you thought too hard about it you'd realize there were hundreds of pounds of fish filet in the warmer... Gross. 

Today I was proven wrong once and for all. Wednesday night supper is the most delicious Wednesday night supper I have ever seen. 

Forgive the styrofoam containers. Nothing can hold back this meal. I am so full but I want seconds. I will never judge Wednesday Supper again. 

No comments