Back in the Saddle

Last Week's Goals:
1. Get all crafts organized for VBS. (A+) Crafts are going great.
2. Learn all the words and dance moves and skits for VBS. (A-) It's fine, I'm fine, it's fine.
3. Get to work by 8am each day. (C) It probably averaged out to be about 8:00 or 8:15. My schedule is so what these days sometimes I'm coming to work at 7:00 and sometimes 9:00.

This Week's Goals:
Vacation Bible School is finally in motion and it's actually running smoothly. So now that my mornings are consumed by VBS but my afternoons are not, I wanna get back in the saddle with a few things:
1. Plan the other camp. This is the most daunting task by far. The summer day camp I run at church is in only 3 weeks. I have kids signed up, willing volunteers, and a rough outline of each days' mission activity excursion. But I have to order supplies and figure out meals, which is not my strong suit.
2. Practice lettering again. I put a hold on lettering because of the worst excuse ever: I ran out of paper in my cheap scrap paper journal. I think I'll run by the dollar store today and get the most paper I can so I can practice lettering again.
3. Watercolor something. Five days ago, Brian's family came over to see the new apartment. So I cleaned up all my water coloring supplies and haven't touched them since. Time to take over the dining table again!

No comments