Twin Couples

Truth be told I couldn't think of an entertaining story to tell today on Storytime Sunday, so I just scrolled through my photos on my phone for inspiration. Instead of a story, you get a cute family photo with a tiny little anecdote.

My sister and I grew up wearing matching clothes all the time. Like, every single Sunday we wore matching dresses until she got to middle school. Apparently over time it becomes instinctual. And SO instinctual that we in fact dress our husbands alike as well. (Disclaimer: I do not actually pick out my husband's clothes.)

My sister lives in California so I rarely get to see her, But she was in Atlanta on New Year's Day, and we walked into our mom's house and did an instant double-take.

You probably don't even believe me that this was unplanned. I promise though. Yes, my husband and my sister's husband are wearing the exact same shirt from Target. Really truly a coincidence. (Shout out to Emily whose husband also owns that shirt.)


No comments