Full Bloom

Last Week's Goals

1. Plan the other camp. (C) Last week was busier than I thought it'd be so I didn't get as much done as I wanted. But I planned our meals and I am almost done ordering t-shirts with final numbers, so that's something. 
2. Practice lettering again. (A) I got a cute giant journal for $4 at Tuesday Morning and I've practices lettering every day. 
3. Watercolor something. (A) I watched a million instagram tutorials and attempted to copy. A couple of my flowers turned out pretty, and I tried to scan them as clip-art with transparent backgrounds This is the so-so result:

This Week's Goals:
1. Plan Camp. now that our first church daycamp is over I need to really focus on the next one coming up. It's starting to get really overwhelming.
2. Go to the pool twice. I need to enjoy the quiet little pool in our apartment complex while I can! Also I'd like to not be so ghostly pale.
3. Watch less TV. I annoy myself when I realize at the end of the day I watched 2 hours of TV but spent no time exercising or reading. The TV is just a really easy way that Brian and I can unwind and casually chat for a couple hours before bed, but I want to find better ways to do that, like taking a walk or cooking together. 

No comments