Crafty Week Done

As I may have mentioned before, one of the things I have to head up for VBS is crafts. So this whole week was running supplies between our two buildings, getting last-minute paper towels and googled eyes and tinsel pom poms, and begging volunteers so come cut, sort, count, and organize supplies. 

All was going really well until yesterday afternoon, another ministry at our had "borrowed" our classroom and rearranged all my tables and chairs and placed all my supplies on the ground out of order. I almost blew a fuse. 

Anyway... Here's a cute little picture of one of our crafts. On Monday the lesson is "Jesus is the light of the world" so we're making tiny lanterns out of tea lights. Pretty adorable if I do say so myself. Here are the examples I made with a teen volunteer. 

No comments