Enjoying Little Things

Last Week's Goals
 1. Plan Camp. (B) I got a lot planned and sorted out and I ordered t-shirts. Just gotta get the rest of the supplies and order tickets to the water park!
2. Go to the pool twice. (C) Totally forgot this was a goal until just now. I went once.
3. Watch less TV. (C) We did okay throughout the week and really well on Saturday. Once we even played Jenga instead of watching TV. But Saturday was so exhausting that we recovered by watching an overload of Downton Abbey on Sunday, so I feel like a bum again.

This Week's Goals
1. Enjoy dinners. I've been getting annoyed by cooking so much so often. But this week I picked out a couple new interesting healthy recipes and I'm gonna do my best to enjoy the cooking process, which makes the eating process even more rewarding.
2. Start a Lettering Instagram. I think I might be addicted to calligraphy, brush lettering, and watercolor lettering. But I don't like posting my stuff on my Instagram feed, for fear of annoying my followers. I'll take a note from Kelli's book and start a separate account.
3. Go to the pool twice. I enjoy lounging around on my couch... why not get some vitamin D while I'm laying like a statue?

No comments